With the TS820 and TS821 bread machine, it is very easy and simple for you to make delicious cakes and breads at home. The machine has been equipped with 12 baking functions and 3 level of color adjustment together with the timer function up to 13 hours and keep warm for over 60 minutes after being baked. You can easily choose the function and operate the machine through the LCD screen and the buttons. In this paper, we would like to introduce you the manual of the bread makers TS820 and TS 821.
- START / STOP
You can start up the machine or reuse the chosen baking program.
To start a program,you need to press and hold the “START / STOP” for about 3 seconds. When the display screen appear 2 black flicker dots together with the sound, the machine start it operation. When complete selecting the program for the machine, you should not press any button except from the “START / STOP”.
To stop the program, press and hold the “START / STOP” for about 3 seconds until the noise emit, and then the program will stop. This feature will help the machine without interruption during operating.
The menu is used to set different programs. Each time you press the Menu button, it will allow you to select the program you want to select. If you press 12 times continuously, the program will return to the original. The machine includes 12 programs:
- BASIC: Kneading and baking the basic types of bread. You can put ingredients and spices into the cake according to your wishes.
- FRENCH: Kneading and baking with a longer mixing time. Bread baked according to this menu is usually more brittle crust and softer.
- WHOLE WHEAT: Kneading and baking grilled rye bread. Select this program, the heating time will be longer and make flour absorb all the water and rise. If you choose this program, you cannot choose DELAY function because when selecting the delay function, the quality of bread will decrease.
- QUICK: Kneading and baking cakes made of flour with baking soda water. Bread baked according to this program is generally smaller.
- SWEET: Kneading and baking sweet bread
- ULTRA FAST I: Kneading and baking cakes in a short time. The bread made by this program will be smaller.
- 7. DOUGH: Just kneading the flour but not bake it. You just need to take out kneaded dough and shape it for various kinds of bread as pasta, pizza.
- 8. JAM: Boiling jam and mashing fruit jam.
- SANDWICH: Kneading and baking breads with thin shell
- BAKE: This program is used to increase the baking time for the selected program.
With this button you can select the color yellowish, yellow and dark yellow for the crust. You press the button and select the color of the crust you want.
- DELAY (TIME + OR TIME)
You can use this function if you do not want the machine remain running
Note: The longest delay time is 13 hours and include baking time. If you use this mode you should not bake these cakes which have eggs, milk, fruits and onions … etc.
- KEEP WARM:
After being well baked, the bread is still kept warm for about 60 minutes. If you want to take the bread out, you need to turn off the machine by pressing the button START/ STOP
If suddenly the electricity goes out when the machine is operating no longer than 15 minutes, the machine will automatically operate again. In case of power takes longer than 15 minutes, it is required to press the button to restart the machine from scratch.
The machine can work in many different temperatures, but the quality of bread will vary if the temperature is different in rooms. Manufacturer recommends the room temperature should be between 15 and 30 ° C.
- WARNING DISPLAY:
- If the display shows “H: HH” press START / STOP, it means that the internal temperature is too hot, you can press START / STOP Then the program must be canceled. In such cases, open the lid and allow to cool for 10 to 20 minutes.
- If the display shows “E: EE” after pressing START / STOP, the temperature sensor is not connected. In such a case, bring the machine to a service center for inspection.
- FIRST TIME USE
When a new machine is first used, there may be little smoke and a characteristic odor. This is a normal phenomenon and will end immediately. Be sure to check the placement of the machine to ensure it has enough ventilation.
- Check all the parts before use to prevent damage and unwanted accident. If the machine has any damage, you should take it to the repairing store to maintain it. Do not fix it by yourself if you do not have any experience.
- Clean the machine regularly. After using, you should use a wet cloth to wipe the machine. It is better for you to use the specialize detergent for cleaning the machine. Make sure that the placement of the machine is clean, airy and not wet to prolong the durability of the bread machine. You can read the best bread machine reviews 2016 article here and pick an appropriate one.
- Place the bread machine with the fixed baking program that will bake bread for 10 minutes.
4. Dry and careful store all of the machine parts for future use.